CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

November Newsletter

Wow it seems like November went by really fast. We have been really busy studying for mid-terms. I am really enjoying my classes, iv'e learned so much in just the new term. Not a whole lot happened in november.

Okay so there is something that i did that i have been wanting to do for a really long time. I got to go home finally i had been wanting to before thanksgiving. I didn't get enough time before that to go home. I was way to busy to come home. It was so good to go home though. I got to sleep on my own bed! and getting to see my family all at once again was amazing. The thanksgiving turkey was amazingly good .

Getting to go back to my home congregation was such an awesome time. I guess i didn't realize how much i missed you guys until i actually saw yall. The hugs and handshakes were better than ever... i feel deprived of this on Sunday, the ones i get at clovis are good but they are nothing like what i got at home.

Okay im totally excited about finding out about fields and who we are going with very soon. Im not sure where im going but wherever i go i think that it will be totally awesome. So please pray for all the AIMers this is totally a stressful time for us.

Again i love you guys so much.

AIMing to fulfill the Great Commission,


Evan Williams

0 comments: