CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Why Should I ?


Before i start my actual post i have a Question.......Could the World handle two of me.

Alot of times when we are asked to do something we question why. some questions we usually ask are..........
1What is in it for me?
2Is It hard?
3Does it require alot of time?
4Does it require alot of energy.

Why Should We Pray?
- Its our only Communication w/ the Big Guy...well for us to talk to Him.
-The only thing hard about it is finding the words you want to say.
- For some people it does take alot of time.
-Not anymore energy is spent than having a normal conversation.

Why Should We Read Our Bibles?
-It's God's way of speaking to us and the only way we can know what he wants.
-98% of Americans are literate.....so it can't be too hard.
-It only takes as long as you want it to.
-Well I don't know about you but it gets pretty tough sometimes to turn pages.

Why Should We Sing?
- To praise God.
-no one says you have to be good.
-I guess it could
-Not unless you really get into it.

3 comments:

Matt H. said...

Hey, I read on Trey's blog that you wrecked your pick up. Glad that you are doing ok, and you were not hurt.

Just remember that material things can be replaced, you can not. Be careful and we will be praying for you.

Karen said...

Hi Evan, I'm so glad that you weren't hurt this weekend. I've totaled a vehicle before (fell asleep at the wheel) and it is only by the grace of God I lived to tell about it. I imagine you will grow a lot from the experience. Blessings to you!

Anonymous said...

Evan - read about the accident at Trey's place. I'm glad that you weren't injured and if this is the only vehicle you wreck... you'll have me beat by a mile!!!