CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My To-Do List

  • Fill out all AIM Forms
  • Make sure that all my AIM recommendations from Preacher (Trey), and Elder, and a Church Member are all filled out and sent.
  • Start Finding Support for AIM.
  • College Algebra Homework. (ahhhhhhhhhh) I love it (sarcasm sarcasm)
  • Study for Government Test. It will be easy though.
  • Call Ariel and tell her Happy 18th Birthday. I didn't forget ... I messaged her on myspace but i need to call her.
  • Convince my parents i need a new car/truck.
  • Try to quit blogging during school hours.
  • Conquer(spelling?) my blogging addiction.
  • Go to work
  • Do laundry and probably clean my room

2 comments:

Stacie said...

well you wrote that post at 10:00 am and it is now 4:00 pm hope you got it all done. I didn't get much done at work today took part of the day off and went with my friend Neva to a town near by for lunch. Lost about 3 hours. We had both better get busy!!!! Have a great day.

Mommysmart said...

Hello Evan,

I thought that I would say hi since I found your blog through Matt Howell's blog. I grew up in Childress (I am Bo's cousin). I was in Trey's youth group probably before you were born and I am thrilled that you have gotten to grow up in the Childress Church, too. I pray that you will be blessed through your blog.