CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 7, 2007

He Who Believes

“Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies;”- John 11:25

Jesus was talking to Martha when he said this. Martha is the sister of Lazarus, who in this passage has recently died and later in the text is raised from the dead because of the faith of Martha. "I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." (Matthew 17:20). I'm not sure if you know it (i only know because of Trey) Is very very very small and if we have the faith as small as that me can move mountains. That is an amazing thought to me.

5 comments:

Matt H. said...

How about them Cowboys??

Jake Moudy said...

wooh go AIM yeah, love to go to aim too

Stacie said...

You have been pretty quite lately. Are you doing ok?

Stacie said...

Good luck with Kacey, as for the one-act part and the ultimatum that is up to you, I don't know what she means by that comment, but you are the only one that can change your behavior if it truely is the issue. :)

Stacie said...

This may be your opportunity to show her what you are like now and change her mind about you.